Informatics Research Centre
We offer innovative business solutions. Modern and safe, proven in practice!
- development and implementation of information systems,
- implementation of modern semantic technologies,
- safety of business systems and risk analysis,
- systems of industrial automation, safety and telecommunications,
- industrial metrology and measuring the quality of minerals,
- energy audits,
- medical systems and equipment,
- development and implementation of decision-support systems,
- data statistics and data mining analyses, data visualization,
- preventing the exclusion of people with disabilities,
- preparing opinions on innovation.
Implementation of works on:
- systems development and implementation,
- IT systems integration,
- mobile business solutions,
- animations and 3D visualizations.
- practical applications of semantic techniques (Semantic Web) in management and knowledge discovery,
- semantic integration of IT systems,
- business continuity and information security management,
- development and evaluation of security measures for security-enhanced IT products,
- IT systems security,
- risk analysis and managing business risks
- machine control and monitoring,
- safe transmission of signals and data,
- protection of equipment and workers against hazards,
- systems and equipment for the assessment of seismic hazard,
- monitoring environmental parameters,
- special systems for rescuing purposes,
- power systems with reactive power compensation and harmonic filters.
- methods and equipment for monitoring quality parameters of minerals,
- environmentally friendly systems for monitoring and controlling production processes.
- audit for the assessment of projects aimed at improving energy efficiency,
- thermo-modernization and repair audit.
- systems using objective methods for hearing testing,
- systems for testing the balance system,
- tone audiometry, tone audiometry expanded to include verbal tests,
- diagnosis-support systems,
- biomedical signals analysis,
- data analysis and visualization,
- development and implementation of decision-support systems
- development of data bases and warehouses for processing large data streams
- public information systems for everyone,
- designing user interfaces in accordance with the principles of accessibility and universal design,
- audio description and location of objects.